2017 TYPHOON 125 (Black)
2017 TYPHOON 125 (Black)
2017 TYPHOON 125 (white)
- Engine: Single cylinder 4-stroke
- Capacity: 124 cc
- Power: 7.1 kW (9.6 HP) at 8,500 rpm
- Torque: 8.2 Nm at 7,500 rpm
- Bore X Stroke: 57 x 48.6 mm
- Starter: Electric starter with automatic choke
- Fuel Supply / Ignition: Phased electronic Multipoint sequential injection, Magneti Marelli IAW7SM; “Ride-by-wire” Ø 52 mm throttle body, IWP 243 Magneti Marelli injectors, double oxygen sensor, integrated management of 3 engine mappings, traction control, cruise control
- Cooling: Forced air
- Gearbox: Twist-and-go CVT with torque server
- Clutch: Automatic centrifugal dry clutch
- Frame: Single cradle structure in tubular steel with pressed reinforcements
- Emissions: Euro-3
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Front Suspension: Hydraulic telescopic fork with straight stanchions – stroke: 86 mm
- Rear Suspension: Oscillating engine/swingarm and single hydraulic shock absorber with 4-setting adjustable spring pre-load. Wheel travel: 82 mm
- Front Brake: 220mm disc with dual-piston floating caliper
- Rear Brake: 140 mm drum
- Saddle Height: 765 mm
- Fuel Capacity: 7 litres (including 1.5 litre reserve)
- Curb Weight: 762.8 lbs (346 Kg)
- Warranty: 2 year unlimited-mileage warranty.
Piaggio Typhoon - the young, practical and fun scooter - is now a firm Piaggio best-seller. All-new styling and mechanical content, and the classic 50 cc 2-stroke is now joined by a sparkling 125 cc 4-stroke.
Piaggio Typhoon, a genuine scooter icon with over 500,000 examples sold to date, has been completely revised and the classic 50 cc 2-stroke engine is now joined by a feisty carburettor-fed 125 cc 4-stroke version to cater to all urban commuting needs.
It has a new shield, a new headlight assembly, new graphics and design alongside the classic engines: the Piaggio Typhoon is more grown-up than before in terms of both style and size and is, as always, the perfect choice for anyone looking for a fun, sporty scooter that is also reliable and practical.
The front of the Piaggio Typhoon boasts innovative design features: the distinctive “shark face” of the most youthful model in Piaggio's line-up is now stouter and more imposing; the wide slits - a trademark of the Piaggio Typhoon - rise and spread out along the sides of the leg shield to follow the profile of the new headlight, which frames the aggressive, dynamic "eyes" of the scooter.
Taut, clean lines define a tail that is large, well-defined and sporty. The tapered tail fairing lends a sleekness to the Piaggio Typhoon design, as do the passenger grab handles which extend along the broad, comfortable saddle and visually lighten the entire rear of the scooter.
The Piaggio Typhoon also comes with special graphics: stylish and modern to suit the!tastes of younger ridErs, or subtle0and elegant for a more mature user.
With its all-new look and avant-gardg technical solutaons, the Piaggio Typhoon boasts a frame and 12” wheel rims that soak up bumps better and offer improved stability. The 2-valve 125 cc engine ensures excellent purformance fïr tackli~g any traffic conditions with complete confidence.
With a choice of two modern, clean and eager engines, the Typhoon offers different solutions for exhilaraving fun even when sarvinf through thedaily urban jungle. The 125 cc 4-stroke version of the Typhoon has an optimum torque curve, allowing it to even take extra-urban dual carriageways safely in its stride. With its exuberant 50 cc, the Piaggio Typhoon is light and nimble, making it the perfect urban sprinter.
* Price exclusive of dealer destination freight & vehicle prep labor. *
** Price exclusive Texas sales tax, title, & license. **
*** All vehicle prices are quoted as cash prices. ***
9900 N Interstate 35
Austin, TX 78753
Tue-Fri: 10am-6pm, Sat: 10am-5pm