2017 Moto Guzzi V7 III Stone
2017 Moto Guzzi V7 III Stone
Currently Taking Deposits!!
$500 holds your spot in line!
First shipments expected soon.
Make: Moto Guzzi
Contact us . . . (512) 482-8377
* Price exclusive of freight, prep, tax, title & license *
- Engine: 90° V-twin engine, 4-stroke, transverse crankshaft
- Capacity: 744 cc
- Timing System: 2 valves with light alloy pushrods and rockers
- Cooling: air
- Power: 38 kW (52 HP) at 6200 rpm
- Torque: 44.25 ft-lb (60 Nm) at 4900 rpm
- Exhaust System: 3-way catalytic converter with double lambda probe
- Emissions: Euro-4
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Frame: steel tubing, closed double cradle with elastic-kinematic engine mounting system to isolate vibrations
- Front Suspension: Ø 40 mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear Suspension: die cast light alloy swing arm with 2 shock absorbers with adjustable spring preload
- (Öhlins fully adjustable for Racer)
- 93 mm (shock absorber travel 80 mm) (Stone/Special/Anniversario)
- 96 mm (shock absorber travel 75 mm) for Racer
- Front Brake: Ø 320 mm stainless steel floating discs, Brembo caliperss with 4 differently sized opposed pistons
- Rear Brake: Ø 260 mm, stainless steel disc, floating calipers with 2 pistons
- Curb Weight: 416.7 lb (209 kg) (Stone) -- 416.58 lb (213 kg)(Special/Anniversario) *
- All current Moto Guzzi motorcycles include a 2 year unlimited-mileage warranty.
Four versions and infinite interpretations:
V7 III is available in the three well-known and popular versions, Stone, Special and Racer that, compared with the past, now take on stronger connotations and differ more from one another. Consistent with the other Moto Guzzi models in the range, the V7 III also has a dark version that stands out for its total black graphics. It is the Stone and a more classic one dominated by chroming, more in line with the design of the forerunner, which is the Special. The Racer, on the other hand, represents the successful sports heritage of Moto Guzzi, a winner of 15 world titles and 11 Tourist Trophies when the decision was made to retire from racing (in 1957). The V7 range has now been expanded: Moto Guzzi pays homage to fifty years of the V7 model by introducing a fourth version, called the Anniversario, a numbered edition limited to just 750 units, characterized by brand new and exclusive details. The “seven-fifty” from Mandello has proven to be an excellent base foundation for customization projects. In fact, it was protagonist of Lord of the Bikes, the first TV talent show dedicated to motorcycle customizing, broadcast in Italy on Sky, that took Moto Guzzi onto the small screen. The original Moto Guzzi accessories range, already quite rich for the V7 II, was created as a supplementary part of the project and it has been expanded even farther. The V7 III therefore lends itself exceptionally well to customization, so you can create your own made to measure special, like a tailor fitted garment.
V7 III Stone:
V7 III Stone now has stronger and more personal aesthetic connotations than its predecessor. Eclectic and essential, it foregoes any chromium parts, embracing the darkness of its matte black paintwork that goes well with the graphic dedicated only to the V7 III Stone of the saddle, fitted with a passenger grab strap. It is, however, available in other attractive, satin finish colors inspired by typical '70s shades: Nero Ruvido, Azzurro Elettrico, Verde Camouflage and Giallo Energico. The total “dark matte” look characterizes the V7 III and distinguishes it from the other versions, but that is not the only difference. V7 III Stone is the only one of the “four-of-a-kind” to have spoked wheels and single circular display instrumentation. The front fender has also been shortened in order to highlight the essential look of this model.
AF1 RACING AUSTIN
9900 N Interstate 35
Austin, TX 78753
Tue-Fri: 10am-6pm, Sat: 10am-5pm