2017 Moto Guzzi California Touring
2017 Moto Guzzi California Touring
Currently Taking Deposits!!
$500 holds your spot in line!
First shipments expected soon.
Make: Moto Guzzi
Model: California Touring
Contact us . . . (512) 482-8377
* Price exclusive of freight, prep, tax, title & license *
- Engine: 90° V-twin engine, 4-stroke, 4 valves, double ignition
- Cooling: air and oil with an independent cooling pump Oil radiator with thermostat controlled fan
- Capacity: 1380 cc
- Compression Ratio: 10.5 : 1
- Power: 71 kW (96 HP) at 6500 rpm
- Torque: 121 Nm (12.3 kgm) 3000 min-1
- Fuel Supply / Ignition: Phased electronic Multipoint sequential injection, Magneti Marelli IAW7SM; “Ride-by-wire” Ø 52 mm throttle body, IWP 243 Magneti Marelli injectors, double oxygen sensor, integrated management of 3 engine mappings, traction control, cruise control
- Emissions: Euro-4 compliant
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Frame: steel tubing, closed double cradle with elastic-kinematic engine mounting system to isolate vibrations
- Front Suspension: standard fork , Ø 45 mm, with radial caliper mounting bracket and telescopes on the stanchions
- Rear Suspension: swingarm with double shock absorber with adjustable extension and spring preload with remote control
- Front Brake: dual 320 mm stainless steel floating discs, Brembo radial calipers with 4 horizontally opposed pistons
- Rear Brake: 282 mm stainless steel fixed disc, Brembo floating caliper with 2 parallel pistons
- Curb Weight: 762.8 lbs (346 Kg)
- All current Moto Guzzi motorcycles include a 2 year unlimited-mileage warranty.
MOTO GUZZI CALIFORNIA TOURING
The California Touring is the latest heir to the successful project with which Moto Guzzi redesigned the concept of luxury motorcycle at the end of 2012. The Touring is a perfect representation of Moto Guzzi's culture and the ability to build unique motorcycles that has been around since 1921: it is the California in its most classic expression, unequalled in terms of style, comfort, performance and reliability. Success driven by a rare quality: knowing how to reconcile the comfort and cargo capacity of a custom bike with the dynamic performance of a powerful cruiser.
THE TIMELESS CHARM OF THE MOTO GUZZI CALIFORNIA
Powerful, ultra-equipped, exclusive, with an innovative, yet highly personal and traditional design, the California Touring manages to enhance like no other the values of one of the noblest brands in the world and the symbol of "Made in Italy". Surprising not only because of the smallest aesthetic details, but also because of the technical choices: In fact, the Touring is a true traveller driven by the largest V-twin ever made in Europe, the first custom bike equipped with advanced electronic control systems such as traction control, ABS and the new full Ride-by-wire accelerator, as well as having a brand new frame with an elastic engine mounting system capable of eliminating vibration transfer entirely.
Moto Guzzi California Touring is characterized by a two-tone graphic: Nero Gentleman and Rosso Charm. This version, which has a built-in passenger backrest and grab handle, emphasizes the virtual continuity with its ancestors through the reinterpretation of various style elements. The most obvious of these are connected to the profile of the saddle, the chromium grab handle and the side panels inspired by the historic Guzzi T3 as well as a ratio between the fuel tank and engine sizes which favors the latter, just like the style of the glorious V7 and V850. This impression is especially emphasized by the ingenious fuel tank, made in metal, with a 21 liter central body and two side covers where the Eagle logo is proudly displayed, moulded on the powerful thermal units of the 1400 cc engine.
AF1 RACING AUSTIN
9900 N Interstate 35
Austin, TX 78753
Tue-Fri: 10am-6pm, Sat: 10am-5pm