This model has been replaced by the RSV4 RR
From the time it appeared on the scene, it was clear to all its rivals that the Aprilia RSV4 was the bike to beat.
Unmistakeable in its design lucidity and applied technology, the RSV4 is conceived around a 65° V4 engine never before seen on a factory sport bike, a frame which is the heir to a dynasty that has won 18 titles and 143 Grand Prix races in the 250 GP class, enhanced by the most advanced applied electronics systems to manage the engine and the bike's dynamic performance. This is a true vocation of Aprilia, which was the first manufacturer to adopt the Ride By Wire system as standard equipment (the multimap power management system), but above all the first to patent the APRC dynamic control system, still today the only one with the exclusive self-calibration and wheelie control features.
This technological first is consolidated today with the 2014 range: Aprilia RSV4 R ABS and Factory ABS are the models which, for the quantity and quality of new content and improvements, undoubtedly represent the most important advancements ever made on this extraordinary model.
- Twin spar aluminum chassis developed using experience from GP championships
- V4 engine provides exceptional power and power curve while being extremely compact
- APRC package assists rider in achieving unparalleled performance
- Brembo monobloc calipers give true and precise "1 finger" stopping power
- ABS adjustable braking system developed in conjunction with Aprilia